Giveaway: PrintRunner 250 Customized Stickers

printrunner logo and stickers

If you're like our household, there is ALWAYS a reason, season and occassion to make some personalized stickers: Christmas, Easter, Birthday Parties, gift tags, even organizing your cd collection! So I am always on the lookout for a customer sticker printing service that produces quality stickers at a great price! And lucky YOU- I found a great company that wants to show YOU what a great job they can do too!


PrintRunner.com was established with little more than a small press and a dream. Ten years later the company has become one of the foremost quality printers in Chatsworth, California.  Their commitment to provide the best value, and high quality, full color printing at an affordable price, is what made their company grow.  


printrunner personalized pens


PrintRunner's other online printing services include business cards (great for Mommy cards to hand out to your children's friends' parents!), postcards, flyers, brochures, cd and dvd covers, thank you cards, posters and EVEN personalized pens! ALL at reasonable prices!

Today, PrintRunner wants to give one lucky BTHM readers 250 of their Standard Stickers, 2" x 3.5" Full Color or Black and White Stickers (pictured at the top of the post). AND they will get them to you in THREE business days. These stickers are superb for bloggers- you can make mail labels with them!


Please note: all winners for March will be sent their winnign redemption code on MARCH 15th! SO if you win, make sure you get your info in to me asap, because if I don't have it to PrintRunner by the 13th, you will have to wait until April 15th, to get your redemption code!


*

a Rafflecopter giveaway

                      

Disclosure: I received this offer for the products mentioned above for free, for blog giveaway purposes, from PrintRunner.No additional compensation, monetary, or other, was received for this giveaway post. .I
 will receive a set of stickers as a post-giveaway gift, for hosting the giveaway. Nor was I told how to post about them, or the company,



Comments

  1. My email starts with the letter "J" and I picked "Just Another New Blog". Title of post on main page is *Dyson Vacuums and Dries.
    Thank you for this giveaway.
    :) Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post, really loved your website.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Follow and Share:

twitterfacebookbluesky appinstagrampinterestemail