Giveaway: Uprinting 16" x 20" Rolled Canvas Print

If there is one thing that you get alot of of when you have kids is photos. You take them, your relatives take them your friends take them, and then you have school and professional portraits. WHEW! So anytime you can make that extra special photo a part of your decor,you should take the opportunity to add such a personal touch to your living space!


PIP 2012 meme button  2


Uprinting has long been a great source of products for me- whether it is postcards, business cards, flyers or even posters or banners! 


Did you also know that they do rolled canvas prints? Yup they sure do!

uprinting rolled canvas


They start at only $13 for an 8x10 and there are 8 more sizes to choose from! I love the looks of photos on canvas, for decorating, or for giving as gifts! But not everyone likes the wrapped canvas look. By getting the rolled print, you get the look of a canvas print, but you can put it in any frame you like. Summer is coming, and in the South that means the annual beach photo of the kids. By putting it on canvas, you get a custom look, at a much lower price!
uprinting st pattys special


Uprinting has one of the fastest turnarounds I've seen in a print company- usually only ONE business day! Which means you get your items even quicker! AND right now, in honor of St. Patrick's Day, they have quite a few specials this week, with 20% off items like business cards and posters, and 15% off canvas prints and 10% off banners and window clings!


I'm thrilled Uprinting is letting me give away one of their 16x20 rolled canvas prints (your choice of no border or a 2 inch one), to one lucky reader! Think how great one of your pictures will look on canvas! Enter to win today!


Note: Winners are allowed to win a uprinting giveaway, only ONCE over a SIX-month period! So if you've won on another site, please let me know!




.

**
a Rafflecopter giveaway

**

Uprinting Disclosure: You should assume that the owner of this blog will receive free print product in exchange for the post. Any and all reviews posted are based solely on my own experience and may be atypical. Please practice due diligence in making any related purchase decisions

Comments

  1. I'll reserve it for the best shot we'll have this spring break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a reaaly cute picture of my daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd use this for my daughter's engagement photo.

    Nancy
    allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a picture from a recent trip that would be fabulous as a canvas print!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I took an adorable shot of my 2&3 year olds last week that I would like toprint on canvas

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such great art of making Canvas prints. You can make it to anytime and by involving anyone of your choice and make stunning pictures. I like your idea and these pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would use a picture of my new puppy!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My husband took some great pics on a fishing trip a couple years ago and I would love to surprise him with something like this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would put up a picture from my wedding!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Follow and Share:

twitterfacebookbluesky appinstagrampinterestemail