We've been a big fan of TolietTree products, since we've started reviewing them!
You get excellent quality for a great price every time!
Today's new product selection from them continues their excellent line,
and is perfect for any dad!
ToiletTree Products now makes traveling easier then ever! Their new toiletry bag is designed to organize all of your toiletries in one place while traveling. The heavy duty bag has a large double zipper compartment for easy access, that is perfect for makeup or medicine! The bag also contains a separate compartment on the bottom of the bag for storing included accessories, including 3 TSA approved travel bottles (individually marked as Shampoo, Conditioner and Body Wash), as well as a toothbrush case and collapsible cup with pill holder (!!). Which means, you can bring it on board, in your carry on bag- woo hoo!
The bag is designed with a fully water resistant, and the interior is made of easy to clean nylon fabric. The leather exterior features reinforced double stitching with piping trim that is designed for easy cleanups as well.

I wish the bag had come in BEFORE our trip, as it would have saved me packing larger size bottles, bathroom cups and toothbrush holders. Not to mention having makeup in a separate bag! I love that the pill holder/cup is collapsable and saves space. I carry more makeup than medicine, but the upper bag has MORE than enough room to meet all the needs I have, including deoderant and a brush!
We've had different tolietry bags over the years, and we all agreed, this is the best one we've seen! Kudos to TolietTree for making a reasonably priced tolietry bag that will LAST! Definitely consider this bag for father's day, Christmas, birthday and even a belated Graduation present! then go back and get one for yourself too!
And be sure to check out the TolietTree Facebook page and enter their Fantastic Father's Day Giveaway (which includes one of these great bags!)
Disclosure / Disclaimer: I received this item, free of charge, from TolietTree, for review purposes on this blog. No other compensation, monetary or in kind, has been received or implied for this post. Nor was I told how to post about it.

Comments
Post a Comment