Redecorating? Paper Coterie Can Help!

I don't know about your house, but for us, the end of Summer doesn't just mean school is starting (can I get an AMEN hallelujah?), it has meant some serious redecorating changes!


We've repurposed rooms, moved furniture put up new art and photos. Freshened and came new life to the rooms. So it was no surprise that Kiddo wanted her room 'spruced up' as well!


It all started by moving a desk out of my room and into hers. AHA, she had a BIG GIRL desk for homework! Since she's heading into Kindergarten, I thought it was time to establish her own space in her room!


Then came the realization that she was running out of bookshelf space (gee, NO idea where that gene came from...LOL). So we knew a new bookshelf was in order. I lucked into a deal and found a cube storage shelf unit for under $12! So last weekend Suzanne and pulled out ye power tool and hand tools and got to building (we actually did one for my room too- I got a second one for the same price!).




Not too shabby,if I say so myself. it needs more cube containers, but we both sorta of like the openness. Plus it allots for more books! LOL


Then there was her request to hang up her new Brave poster. And her Tangled puzzle we finished. But KEEP her Bambi poster. SIGH, there is only SO much wall space in her room!
So off I went to off to frame! Waa-la done except for Bambi, which is an original movie poster, so it's a weird size, and I will have to customize the frame.




Kiddo probably has the most extensive bow collection of any 5 yr old I know. So we had to move some extra ones hanging in her room as well. So back of the door they went!


We moved some of her small prints around, and made room for a new pinboard above her desk (can you believe how HARD they are to find? We ended making our own!).  We have space left for a canvas print or sign, and I want to put something that will have meaning, yet be colorful (like her room). So I thought of:


Paper Coterie logo

Right now Paper Coterie is having a 40% off sale on all their wall art! YEAH team!
I love this simple promise of childhood, and the available colors:
dance poster
or the princess version:
play poster
Course Kiddo is leaning toward the second version!

free

AND right now, first time customers can get a FREE Journal- perfect for documenting all the highlights of the upcoming school year, your child's dreams and hopes, or even your secret book in the making! You can even personalize it with your own photos!
Just use THIS link  and you can get your FREE journal! 

So what are your waiting for?

Figure out what room could use some sprucing up in your house, and get some great wall art for 40% off, and get to journaling!



Disclosure / Disclaimer: I was sent this offer for my readers, free of charge, from Paper Coterie, via the Paper Coterie Affliate Program. No other compensation, monetary or in kind, has been received or implied for this post. Nor was I told how to post about them.

Comments