Looking for NOLA Beads for Your Bracelets?


BTHM WTFY 2012 button



I shared my new Chamilia bracelet with you yesterday and I wanted to share with you locals, and those who love all things NOLA (aka New Orleans, LA) about a great find I found, for beads that will fit the Chamilia, Pandora and Troll bracelets, 
that feature NOLA sights and loves:

Sylvia's Designs & Estate Jewelry is carrying the Moments Line.

Check out my favs:

Eye of the Storm:
A must for all those who went through Katrina! 

Black and Gold Ice:

saints charm

Perfect for the Saints fan!


Cade Au Lait
cafe au lait charm
for the Cafe Du Monde lover!

and 

 Roman Candy Carriage

roman candy charm

Perfect for those of us who went to school in Uptown and have fond memories of this wonderful NOLA treat, clopping down the street to our school. 

Most of the beads are under $40, with the beaded ones under $70 depending on the size and amount of beadwork. Which is a comparable price to the regular beads.

Comments