Product Review: Crest 3D White Whitestrips Professional Effects




christmas idea moose

Ah, the holiday season! You know you'll be wanting to look your best for all the parties and family events won't you?

Thansk to Influenster I was able to check out the new Crest 3D White Whitestrips Professional Effects, the perfect solution to expensive professional teeth whitening treatments!

crest 3d professional whitestrips box

These Whitestrips are formulated with the same enamel-safe ingredient dentists use, so therefore are JUST as effective!. Apply once a day for 30 minutes. You'll start seeing a whiter smile after three days, with full results in 20.

Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips remove over 10 years of set-in stains and “whiten 25X better than the leading toothpaste*, per a test ran by Crest. i really didn't think I would see that type of results, being a serious coffee drinker, but I did! Yhe results far surpassed any other at home kit I've tried in the past!

They were super easy to use- you just peel the strip, place it on your teeth, turn under your teeth and attach to the back of your teeth and you're ready to go. You can talk and move about with no problem. I put them in while putting Kiddo to bed- by the time she was asleep, I was done! You can even drink water while they are in- though I didn't try THAT! The strips are definitely much easier to use than trays you have to try to keep in place.

If you use the whole box of Whitestrips, the level 4 whitening results will last for up to 12 months! After 2 weeks, I am very impressed - my teeth look years younger and I love how EASY they are to use!


Want to try the Whitestrips for yourself? Check out the Crest Whitestrip Facebook page and the 3d white webpage for a special coupon for big savings!



Comments