We've reviewed the Drymate products before and I have to tell you they last and last and last! And they really DO keep the water off your floor unbelievably!
So when Drymate contacted me and told me they had some new products, including a Christmas tree mat, I knew I had to check them out!
Drymate products are made to absorb and trap spilleddirty water (up to 5 TIMES it's weight!) to protect carpet and floors , you won't have any spill worries, when watering your Christmas Tree., when using a Drymate mat!
The Christmas tree mat also works great for artificial/real trees, by protecting your floors from scratches! AHA!. They have a non-slip backing, which also means they will keep your tree IN PLACE, no moving around from running puppies and kittens! And they easily fold or roll up compactly for easy storage ( I don't know about you, but we have 11 bins of Christmas decor for the house and tree, so keeping new products compact is a must! These mats are not only durable, but they will last a lifetime, making them very economical indeed!
.
Drymate offers 2 versions of their Christmas tree mats- basic green and red weave colors, in 28". 32" and 34" sizes! Woo hoo- it is So hard to find that 34" size in anything! made in the USA from 50% recycled fibers, they are a product you will be proud to buy too!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure / Disclaimer: I was offered these mats, free of charge, from Drymate, for rblog giveaway purposes, on this blog. No other compensation, monetary or in kind, has been received or implied for this post. Nor was I told what to say about the product.
So when Drymate contacted me and told me they had some new products, including a Christmas tree mat, I knew I had to check them out!
Drymate products are made to absorb and trap spilled
The Christmas tree mat also works great for artificial/real trees, by protecting your floors from scratches! AHA!. They have a non-slip backing, which also means they will keep your tree IN PLACE, no moving around from running puppies and kittens! And they easily fold or roll up compactly for easy storage ( I don't know about you, but we have 11 bins of Christmas decor for the house and tree, so keeping new products compact is a must! These mats are not only durable, but they will last a lifetime, making them very economical indeed!
.
Drymate offers 2 versions of their Christmas tree mats- basic green and red weave colors, in 28". 32" and 34" sizes! Woo hoo- it is So hard to find that 34" size in anything! made in the USA from 50% recycled fibers, they are a product you will be proud to buy too!
Want to win a Drymate Christmas Tree Mat for your family!
FOUR (yes I said FOUR) lucky BTHM readers will one one each! But hurry- this contest ends quickly, so you can get yorus in time for Christmas!
The options will be a Green 36" and a Red Weave 34"!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure / Disclaimer: I was offered these mats, free of charge, from Drymate, for rblog giveaway purposes, on this blog. No other compensation, monetary or in kind, has been received or implied for this post. Nor was I told what to say about the product.




the DRYMATE DOG BOWL MATS would be nice
ReplyDeleteI would like the Green 36" mat
ReplyDeletethanks for the chance
I'd love to have the DRYMATE SCENTED MATS for the litter box.
ReplyDeletebethelderton59 at gmail dotcom
I'd choose green
ReplyDeletebethelderton59 at gmail dot com
I like the Drymate Dog Bowl Mats. I could really use one, too; my dog makes such a mess!
ReplyDeleteThanks!
h4schaffer at gmail dot com
I would prefer the Red one, should I be so lucky as to get a choice. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks!
h4schaffer at gmail dot com
Drynate dog bowl mats would be awesome to have. My dog makes a mess every time he goes for a drink..
ReplyDeletegrill mat
ReplyDeletetiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com
red weave
ReplyDeletetiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com
I like the cat litter box mat and the cat bowl mat, with four kitties these certainly come in handy!
ReplyDeleteI would prefer the red one, but if I get the green that is fine too :) IF I was lucky enough to win that is!
ReplyDelete