I Need YOUR Help....

Which do you think is the best red carpet hair style?

side sweep

Sweeped back twisted bun?

blow out

Full blow out?

bun

Classic bun?


Why am I asking?


Because little ol' moi will be attending a wonderful premier THURSDAY night in NOLA, and not only will there be a red carpect (!!), and celebrities (OMG, Vanessa Williams is SINGING), and food (can you say 'local boy done good' John Besh?), there is gonna be......


Wait for it.....


No, wait some more.....



better with m pix




Yup, CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The 'Better With M' M&Ms event! 


I am SO psyched about this wonderful event, but I just can't make up my mind about what to do with my hair! It is cocktail attire, if that helps.

SO?


What do YOU think?  Which hair style should I pick?

Comments

  1. i love emma stones hair. you cant go wrong with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the last one...it looks nice but you can make it so it's not so formal as the one Emma has. Most important is have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the classic bun. love love

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment