Changes.....

As you can see, I was working on the blog during the wee hours....


Changes to the font should be worked out hopefully on today's posts.


Do you like having 'Giveaways' listed on the right hand column so you can click into them easier?


I'll be changing the top navigation bar during the week. But in the meantime, I've duplicated it at the bottom of the website, right after the posts.

Do you like having the duplicate navigation bat on the bottom of the web page as well?


I am debating about going to this wider post space and only ONE column on the right.

Do you like that better? Easier for you to read?


PLEASE comment and let me know your thoughts- I'm trying to make it easier for YOU the reader to find what you are looking for and to explore the blog!

Comments

  1. I do like the new font, it seems bolder and easier to read.

    Would your page scroll a lot longer if you changed the sidebar? I think there's plenty of space for posts and pics.

    It's nice to have the giveaways to the side, but not mandatory for me personally (if you need the space for something else). You always had a tab for them too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Follow and Share:

twitterfacebookbluesky appinstagrampinterestemail