For those of you with kids getting ready to go off on Spring break, or college age kids
travelling this Summer, I have some great travel products that would be super
for their Easter baskets this year!
(you know you still get them Easter gifts,
even if they don't believe in ol' Hop anymore, so don;t lie...LOL).
And they would make excellent Mother's and Father's Day gifts too!
Davidsbeenhere.com helps make
trip-planning easier, more personable, and informative for all travelers alike.
Whether you are looking to take a road trip or researching a romantic
get-a-way, DBH serves as your portal to everything travel by providing various
avenues to access information about foreign destinations. These avenues include
city guides, blogs, videos and great travel products.
David Hoffmann, CEO & Foundersays: " It is my hope that my guides, videos, blog posts and
travel products help you travel safer, smarter and more informed. Traveling is
an art that I am mastering, and I hope you join me for the ride.”
David kindly sent us 3 of his wonderful
travel products to review and I have to tell you, I am SOLD on his items! They really work, are easy to pack and are LIGHTWEIGHT- something you always want in travel products!
The one item I am SO glad to have, and use, is his collapsible toiletry bag.
Looks pretty innocuous doesn't it?
But check out David's cool video, that shows everything it can do:
Yup- it is just THAT cool and super duper easy to use- I can't wait to use it on our next vacation! I compared what I was able to get into my old bag with David's bag, and with David's bag, I STILL had more room, and it was still flat. LOVE it!
Another great item he sent me was his luggage scale.
Now you know with how the airlines are now, you really have to be careful how much your bags weigh, or you get hit with costly overage charges. With this handy dandy luggage scale, it is super easy to make sure your bag is not over the limit, BEFORE you get to the airport:
Check out how EASY it is to use:
Now let me tell you about another way you can use it:
Ever wonder how heavy your kid's backpack they toddle off to school with every day is?
I did, and I wanted to check out the luggage scale, so I used it as my initial guinea pig.
the results. Unfortunately it weighed only about a pound and a half, so it wasn't a great example.
So then I grabbed the pack she takes to her dad's house, which is typical of what an older child would have in their backpack, weight wise:
And the results were:
Yup, just that easy to use. I've also found I can estimate mailing weights for packages, by weighing a tote bag, then putting the package in, minus the weight of the bag, and waa-la, I know how much to charge for shipping on a package (helpful for you ebayers!). So it is handy dandy for more than just traveling!
Another item that can be used around the house is the eye mask and ear plus:
For those of you who have to sleep during weird hours, it could be something you can use everyday!
Besides these 3 products, they also offer a Passport Neck Pouch, Passport Wallet and Inflatable Travel Pillow! Based on the quality of the items we reviewed, I would highly recommend ALL of David's Been here products as great gift ideas for your student, parents, family and friends! Pretty much for everybody! LOL. SO head on over and check out the other products too!
And I have an eye mask and plugs to offer to one lucky BTHM reader,
so you can try out these excellent products for yourself!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure / Disclaimer: I received these products, free of charge, from Davids Been There,for review purposes on this blog. No other compensation, monetary or in kind, has been received or implied for this post. Nor was I told how to post about them.
Comments
Post a Comment