If you're like us your dining room table chair seats have taken the toll of having a child/children under the age of 10. Especially if they see everyday/multiple times a day service like ours!
And if you're like us, you don't want to pay $25 a yard for fabric and more, to reupholster the chairs, just to have it happen again. So what is the solution? Chair covers of course!
Now we've tried other covers, but they just have never seemed to fit right, as we have older Mission styled chairs, with an odd shape compared to most modern sets. So I was thrilled when ViveVita contacted me about their new covers and said "Yes, theirs WOULD fit and would I like to review a set?"
And yes, these chair cover are 100% washable in the washing machine, making them perfect for busy parents (and grandparents!). As you can see they have a waterproof line that goes ALL the way up the sides of the cover, as well as over the seat!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure / Disclaimer: I received these products, free of charge, from ViveVita, via the Business2logger Program, for review purposes on this blog. No other compensation, monetary or in kind, has been received or implied for this post. Nor was I told how to post about it
And if you're like us, you don't want to pay $25 a yard for fabric and more, to reupholster the chairs, just to have it happen again. So what is the solution? Chair covers of course!
Now we've tried other covers, but they just have never seemed to fit right, as we have older Mission styled chairs, with an odd shape compared to most modern sets. So I was thrilled when ViveVita contacted me about their new covers and said "Yes, theirs WOULD fit and would I like to review a set?"
We were sent a set of the Everyday Elegance Chair Covers for review!
I selected black, as Miss Grace is NOT always graceful and I figured black would not show spills as quickly as the other covers, because let's be honest, I don't do laundry EVERY day (ok maybe it seems like it, but more like 2-3 times a week!), so there will be a few days between cleanings!
As you can see, our chairs have seen better days:
Installing the chair covers is SO easy the 6 yr old can do it (literally- she put one on for me!)
You put the cover on top of the chair, the 3 sides fit around it like a box, and then the there are 2 side flaps with velcro that wrap around, and secure to each other, along the backside.
You then take the back flap (which I'm holding up at the top of the picture above)
and cover them, or go under them to cover the back of the chair.
Give them a smooth over with your hand, and
waa-la, you have brand new looking chairs!
As you can see, they cover pretty well.
We do have 2 end chairs that have arms that come down the sides, but there is enough space that I was able to get the cover on, and pretty snug. These 2 chairs have ALWAYS been out problem children when it comes to seat covers, as the arms angle OUT (following the shape of the chair).
We have had the covers on for about 2 weeks now and I have to admit that velcro is pretty strong! NONE of them have come off from a 6 yr old squirming around in the seat! You know that's the sign of some strong velcro!
We had some water spilled on one, but we wiped it off right away and within about 30 minutes you couldn't tell there had ever been a spill! LOVE these covers! They wash up great (hand wash is recommended to help prolong the bottom TRU water proof coating), just make sure you hang dry, Also recommended to use small load with delicate cycle, with COLD or WARM water wash (66 to 104 degrees max) if you do wash by machine.
You can buy the chair covers in a pack of 2 on Amazon for under $30, with FREE shipping! Talk about being cheaper than buying fabric! And since they come in 5 colors, one of them is sure to meet your home decor needs!
Be sure to check out VieVita's other helpful products as well!
And lucky you my lovely readers, one of you will win a
set of 4 chair covers, like I received, in your choice of color!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure / Disclaimer: I received these products, free of charge, from ViveVita, via the Business2logger Program, for review purposes on this blog. No other compensation, monetary or in kind, has been received or implied for this post. Nor was I told how to post about it





This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete