Need a Gift Idea for the Business Owner? Think Heatstaking!



Mother's Day and Father's Day will be here before you know it (did I just scare you with that thought?)

I know, I know, we still have to get through St Patty's, Easter, and Graduations, but you and I BOTH know that gifts for Mom/Grandma/Dad/Grandpa can be on the pricey side. Why is it when you have a hard time finding a gift, the price seems to go up?

So when I was told about ultrasonic welders from Heatstaking, I figured it might be a good time to share them with you, so you have plenty of time to check them out and see if Mom/Grandma /Dad/Grandpa can use one.

What are ultrasonic welders you ask?

Ultrasonic welding uses ultrasonic acoustic vibrations to melt plastics at the contact form, then quickly cools it to produce a smooth, clean joint. Less parts mean less drying time, and potentially more profit! And you can even LEASE them from Heatstaking, if you don't want the full commitment to buying one!

Check out this video:


The welders are great for toy makers, making automotive parts, and even packing, if you have your own company!

So if you are looking for an unique item to add to the gift arsenal this year, take a look at Heatstaking!




sponsored post button


Disclosure: Thanks to Linkvehicle for providing me with this great info, so that I can offer you, my lovely readers, a great gift idea! This is a sponsored post, and I was compensated for providing the info.

Comments

Follow and Share:

twitterfacebookbluesky appinstagrampinterestemail