Last month we introduced you to Pirate's Booty snacks on Jake the Pirate's birthday,
and as it is NOLA Pyrate's week, I want to share some more about these snacks with you!
We sampled the Aged White Cheddar snacks, that are made from puffed rice and corn, blended with real aged white cheddar cheese and then baked.
I'm not sure who is more addicted to the Pirate's Booty snacks- me or Miss Grace!
As a mom, I am thrilled that my child wants a healthy snack versus candy, or cookies!
The puffs are bakes, trans fat and gluten free, and just plain "YUMMY", she says!
And it's educational for her! She starting using the puffs to make letters and numbers, and trying to make words with them! That's supposed to be '6ed' above!
Apparently when you turn 6 you can make up words too! LOL
While trying to watch what I am eating, I adore the great taste and ONLY 65 calories,
2.5g of fat, and 0 sugars, per pack! Yup- the WHOLE individual pack!
We can't wait to find the other varieties:
Veggie (puffed rice, corn, and a medley of fresh vegetables including spinach, kale, carrots and parsley),
Sour Cream & Onion, and
Barrrrrbeque!
You can use their store locator to find them in your area - for us it's Whole Foods and Smoothie King (plus you can buy online)!
About Pirate Brands
Pirate Brands, a leader and manufacturer of all-natural snacks, is located in Sea Cliff, NY and has been creating healthier treasures since 1987. The company was founded on the belief that you shouldn’t have to “snackrifice” taste and fun for health. Pirate Brands produces deliciously baked, all-natural, trans fat and gluten free snacks that include Pirate’sBooty, Smart Puffs and Tings. Pirate Brands’ snacks are free from fryers and ingredients you can’t pronounce, Arrr. Products are sold in the US. For more information visit: www.piratebrands.com
Disclosure / Disclaimer: I received this product, free of charge, from Pirate Brands, for review purposes on this blog. No other compensation, monetary or in kind, has been received or implied for this post. Nor was I told how to post about them



Comments
Post a Comment