Want to Skip Scrubbing YOUR Toilets? (review and giveaway)

Then I have THE product for you that is not only Cheap, it LASTS for 4 weeks!

soft scrub 4 in 1 toliet care

We all know how well the SoftScrub line of cleaning products work, and now they are tackling the insider of your toilet with a non-scrubbing method!

What makes Soft Scrub 4-in-1 Toilet Care different? Unlike other toilet bowl rim hangers that dissolve too quickly, Soft Scrub 4-in-1 Toilet Care provides long lasting cleaning and freshening thanks to its unique design and advanced formula. And is readily available at your local Walmart store, for only $2!

I was a little scepticible that a hanger toilet cleaner could REALLY work. But I have to admit, we are SOLD on this new hanger! Not only is the freshner wonderful smelling (the cleaner is available in Alpine Fresh and Sapphire Water, which we tried), it has done a stupendous job at keeping away the hated toilet bowl ring and any buildup. After 2 weeks, I have NOT had to clean the toilet at ALL. AND the hanger definitely looks like it can go another 2 weeks with NO problem. I am really impressed that the plastic cage is keeping the different cleaning balls in place- there is no movement along the rim, which you know you can get with the modern toilets! Yeah! This new 4-in-1 is now my new toilet bowl cleaner of choice!

The Soft Scrub Brighter Bowl Sweepstakes featuring NEW Soft Scrub 4-in-1 Toilet Care is now live too! One lucky winner will receive $1,000, while 250 second place winners get to try NEW Soft Scrub 4-in-1 Toilet care for FREE! SO head on over and enter!

Want to try the new toilet cleaner for yourself? 3 lucky BTHM readers will get that chance!

  a Rafflecopter giveaway


Disclosure / Disclaimer: I received this product, free of charge, from  Soft Scrub, via the Purex Insiders program,for blog review purposes. No other compensation, monetary or in kind, has been received or implied for this post. Nor was I told how to post about it.

Comments

Follow and Share:

twitterfacebookbluesky appinstagrampinterestemail