I don't know about you, but when I order checks, I always have the option of getting matching address labels. Which is great, except I always seem to run out of address labels WAY before I run out of checks!
So I checked around and found some great address labels at Colorful Images!
They have over 20,000 (!!!) address labels that can match what ever interest you have, and they make a very thoughtful gift item as well (think Teacher and Coach Appreciation!). You get 244 labels in the normal set, and 140 in the circle seals.
Check out some of the religious address labels I found:
This one is perfect for giving to someone moving into a new home:
This one is perfect for a Teacher:
This one is perfect for giving to a best friend on their birthday:
This one is perfect as a gift for a shower present for the bride to be:
Right now Colorful Images is running a special and your second set of labels are 50% off!
AND you can save 10% on every order when you join their SmartBuy Savings Club.There are 2 levels for the club, so you can get the one that fits your buying needs! You gotta love that!






Comments
Post a Comment