I'm joining a new Mother’s Day movement this year, that all mom's can join: #SocialBlackout.
It’s so easy, it's sinful!
I'm actually going to be enjoying the day with my daughter and extended family, and have promised my daughter NO technology as she is in charge of the 'party' (ok, so when a 6 yr old plans a Mother's Day party, you know it will be cute and possible have some 'don't cringe' moments, but will be heartfelt!).
Want to join us (ok, well if you;re in town you can come by for BBQ, but I meant on the social blackout silly!)?
All you have to do is set your profile picture to the official #SocialBlackout image, then update your status with a warm Mother’s Day wish and head over and enjoy a technology free day!
Be sure to spread the love too! :
1. Join the #SocialBlackout event page
2. Invite your friends to join
3. Download the #SocialBlackout image
2. Invite your friends to join
3. Download the #SocialBlackout image
4. Take the day off on Mother’s Day!
ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments
Post a Comment