Wordless Wednesday: How Many Books Can You Get in ONE Bag? on May 22, 2013 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps At the recent NOLA Symphony Book Fair, Kids could color a bag, and then fill it for $5. Miss Grace was on a MISSION! The Answer is 81 (8 not pictured!) Comments DebbyMay 22, 2013 at 6:05 PMSounds like fun and what a great bag of books! :)ReplyDeleteRepliesbless their hearts momMay 25, 2013 at 10:39 PMit was a lot of fun! I just wish I had had that deal too! LOLDeleteRepliesReplyReplyTerra HeckJune 3, 2013 at 4:41 AMWow, she got her money's worth!ReplyDeleteRepliesbless their hearts momJune 3, 2013 at 10:02 PMyes she did!DeleteRepliesReplyReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Sounds like fun and what a great bag of books! :)
ReplyDeleteit was a lot of fun! I just wish I had had that deal too! LOL
DeleteWow, she got her money's worth!
ReplyDeleteyes she did!
Delete