Hey RSS Followers! Change Before MONDAY if You Are on Google Reader!

google closed sign

If you follow BTHM via RSS and Google Reader I am sorry to tell you that Google Reader will be GONE/KAPUT on MONDAY, June 30th!



That means ALL the blogs you follow will no longer be there for you to read!


So you need to swap them all over to another reader. 

I've changed mine over to  Bloglovin’, as it is the simplest to switch to, and super easy to follow. In fact, you can actually create a Bloglovin’ account, and it will ask you if you want to import the blogs you read on Google Reader to your new Bloglovin’ account! Easy peasy and done in under 4 minutes! 
You gotta love technology right?



The platform looks similar to Google Reader, and a Bloglovin’ app is also available if iPad and iPhone!
I'm making it SUPER easy for you to switch over like I did! 
If you want to follow Bless Their Hearts Mom on Bloglovin (like a BUNCH of you already do- THANKS for that),just click the link here:   Follow my blog with Bloglovin
and it will ask you to sign in, or create an account, and you're off and reading!

Thanks for following, and keep following this blog!
HUGS!
Nicole

Comments

  1. Thanks m'dear ~ I am now following via Bloglovin'

    Take care, Robin

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Follow and Share:

twitterfacebookbluesky appinstagrampinterestemail