The Extraordinary Adventures of Adèle Blanc-Sec Premiers on Video TODAY!

The Extraordinary Adventures of Adèle Blanc-Sec dvd cover


The Shout! Factory is releasing  The Extraordinary Adventures of Adèle Blanc-Sec 
on Blu-ray Combo Pack and DVD TODAY

I will be reviewing the DVD very soon (as I just received it myself), 
but I wanted to share a little bit about with you today!

Here is the Synopsis: 
The year is 1912. Adèle Blanc-Sec, an intrepid young reporter, will go to any lengths to achieve her aims, including sailing to Egypt to tackle mummies of all shapes and sizes.

Meanwhile, in Paris, it's panic stations! A 136 million-year old pterodactyl egg on a shelf in the natural history museum has mysteriously hatched, and the bird subjects the city to a reign of terror from the skies.

But nothing fazes Adèle Blanc-Sec, whose adventures reveal many more extraordinary surprises...

ENJOY this clip!!

 






Comments

Follow and Share:

twitterfacebookbluesky appinstagrampinterestemail