Win $1000 from Little Tikes and a YEAR's FREE Detergeant from Purex!

Disclosure / Disclaimer: I received this promotion, free of charge, from Purex, via the Purex Insiders Program, for review purposes on this blog. No other compensation, monetary or in kind, has been received or implied for this post. Nor was I told how to post about it.

back to school button


Summer is winding down and families are scrambling to find the best back to school sales and gear. 

Purex and Little Tikes are here to help your family relieve some of that pressure. 

So kick back, relax and put your mind at ease as we all prepare for yet another hectic, 
yet fun-filled school year!
purex n little tikes banner

I can't think of anyone with young kids or grandkids, 
that would turn down $1,000 worth of items from Little Tikes!
(hint: THINK CHRISTMAS!)

And ALL of us could use a year's worth of FREE Purex detergeant, right?

So pray tell,

WHAT are you waiting for?

Head over and ENTER TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Follow and Share:

twitterfacebookbluesky appinstagrampinterestemail