Ahoy Ye Mateys, It's Talk Like a Pirate Day! (giveaway)

Disclosure / Disclaimer: I donated this item for blog giveaway purposes on this blog. No compensation, monetary or in kind, has been received or implied for this post. Nor was I told how to what to say, reference the item.


miss grace pirate

Have you gotten your booty in gear this am? 

NO? And why not you land lubbers?


Tis Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Need some help?

Head on over to this cool translator, type ye English, click Ahoy!
and wham, Pirate talk ye have!

Or if ye have the time, check out their vocabulary list, and be ready for the kiddies this am!


Need some fun activities?

Find your pirate personality!
Or how about some educational pages- perfect for home schoolers!

Check out the International talk like a Pirate Facebook Page for more fun links!

And because kids shouldn't have ALL the fun....

How about a fun giveaway for MOM,
with a bit of loot from ye ol treasure chest?

 sascha gold globe earring set

A set of Sascha Gold Globe post earrings!

These nice size button type earrings are sure to make ye land lubbers
yearn for the 7 seas!


a Rafflecopter giveaway


Thanks for comin' aboard and enterin' this tresaye hunt!

Comments

  1. I don't have pierced ears, but what a fun giveaway! (BTW, I heard that Krispy Kreme will give a free donut to anyone who talks like a pirate, or a dozen to anyone who dresses like a pirate. See the KK site for details.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melissa! I hadn't heard about that one- did you see where you can change your Facebook page to English (pirate)???

      it's a hoot!

      Delete
  2. I commented here: http://blesstheirheartsmom.blogspot.com/2013/10/an-updateaka-how-dental-visit-rocked.html?showComment=1380798114404#c815597216630125152

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Follow and Share:

twitterfacebookbluesky appinstagrampinterestemail