Cryoow! Doll Can Make ANY Day Special for Your Child!


Disclosure / Disclaimer: I received thisproduct, free of charge, from Crycow! , for review purposes on this blog. No other compensation, monetary or in kind, has been received or implied for this post. Nor was I told how to post about it

back to school button


I know you read the name of the company in the post title, 
and said Crycow?????

crycow logo

But let me put it another way:

Create your own

Ahhhhh- the light is dawning!

The idea for these wonderful dolls came from the owner's 7 yr old daughter, who asked one of their tailors to make her a doll from a drawing she made, as 'you can't hug a piece of paper'! The lightbulb moment came for Waly, and he decided to start a division that did just that- take a child's drawing and make a doll EXACTLY like the drawing.

crycow example 1


Talk about unique and very very personal to the receiving child!

Miss Grace was super excited about the concept and decided she wanted to send her eagle drawing she did of her school's mascot. She did it all free-hand and we were all very surprised at how well she had done! So the decision was made!

All you need to do is to go to their shop page, upload your drawing, address info and pay for your doll. and then wait for your one of a kind (no doll is EVER resproduced!) to arrive!

I do have to tell you that the price may seem expensive, but  40% of the retail price of  $149, is used for DHL delivery. This way your doll is made and to your door in 2 weeks, normally. And with DHL you get to track your delivery from the factory to your door, including going through different countries- AHA a learning moment, and perfect for homeschooling moms!

So without further ado, here is Miss Grace's drawing and her Eagle Cryoow! doll:

Eagle

Was she happy when she opened the package?

Can you tell?

crycow eagle 1

Eagle (as he is called) is a 100% faithful reproduction of her drawing! It is just TOO cool for words!
And there is a little tab on the back, for you to write your child's name on, so your one of a kind doll will never get lost!

AND Eagle came in a lovely (PINK!) carrying bag, and with a glow in the dark bracelet for Miss Grace- whcih brought about even more smiles!

crycow eagle 2


Miss Grace is smitten with her Eagle, and everyone who has seen it is really impressed with the quality of the design, and Miss Grace LOVES telling the story of how Eagle came to be! I know this is one toy that will stay on her bookshelf during her whole childhood, to remind her of the fun she had making him!

And I am so so so happy to be able to share a wonderful giveaway of 
a Cryoow! doll (retail price US$ 149.-) to one of you BTHM lucky readers!

Ready to enter?

a Rafflecopter giveaway





finis flourish

Comments

  1. I would like this for my grand daughter and I would save it for her birthday. saubleb(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. For my daughter for a surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like it for my granddaughter as a gift.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is SO cool, can I have it for me? LOL

    Really though I'd give it to my friend's daughter as a birthday surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would give this to my daughter as a christmas gift.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I commented here:
    http://blesstheirheartsmom.blogspot.com/2013/10/who-wants-to-win-free-magazine.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Follow and Share:

twitterfacebookbluesky appinstagrampinterestemail