Disclosure / Disclaimer: I received this product free of charge, from WAT-AAH,, for review purposes on this blog. No other compensation, monetary or in kind, has been received or implied for this post. Nor was I told how to post about it
**********************
Whew, I don't know about your Halloween, but ours was wet and wild!
**********************
Whew, I don't know about your Halloween, but ours was wet and wild!
We were under a TORNADO warning from 3 pm to 7 pm. Yup- prime Trick n Treating hours!
Miss Grace, and EVERY child locally, offered up some prayers for clear skies, to small avail. The TORRENTIAL downpour waited until precisely 630- when the bottom fell out and we SERIOUSLY got 3 inches in about an hour, it seemed! And then it didn't let up!
(In regards to the HAIR above- I was NOT washing her hair 3/4 times, before getting her to bed, and then having to wash the tub the next day with vinegar to get all the spray color out, like last year! Hence, FAKE hair, for the multi-colored streaks she wanted...SIGH)
As usual, we had the wagon to take with us (mile and a half hike through the neighborhood and some of the houses are pretty spaced out), but I added the cover and we grabbed some umbrellas as well.
Our pack of Halloween WAT-TAH arrived the day before, so we had bottles chilled and ready to add to the wagon, for refreshment for moms and the kids! Trust me- hauling 90 lbs in a wagon, uphill. both ways, for a mile and half, will definitely make you thirsty! Then there was the problem with the torrential downpour, 6 hours away from home. Sled dog I am not, though the kids tried to make me one- LOL, but I pushed like crazy to get them out of the rain, which decided to go sideways the minute we got within sight of the house. Naturally!
Bottles of Magnesium infused WAT-AAH really hit the spot for everybody, and I'm pretty sure helped everybody from coming down with the sniffles this morning!
I had meant to get some pix of the kids and their WAT-AAH, but with the downpour, I didn't! But Miss Grace was kind enough to pose for me, while drinking more of her WAT-AAH before bed!
We hope you had a great Halloween like we did, and be sure to grab some WAT-AAH when you're at the store next time, for all the times you need to be re-hydrated without sugar and other unnecessary ingredients!
I had meant to get some pix of the kids and their WAT-AAH, but with the downpour, I didn't! But Miss Grace was kind enough to pose for me, while drinking more of her WAT-AAH before bed!
We hope you had a great Halloween like we did, and be sure to grab some WAT-AAH when you're at the store next time, for all the times you need to be re-hydrated without sugar and other unnecessary ingredients!


She's seriously too cute!
ReplyDelete