#Hylands Seasonal Allergy Products are #Madetomatter and WORK For Our Family!

Disclosure / Disclaimer: I received this info, free of charge, from Hyland's for blog posting purposes on this blog. No other compensation, monetary or in kind, has been received or implied for this post, but I may receive a thank you gift. Nor was I told how to post about it

back to school button
How has your Summer been?

If you're like us, it's been LONG and HOT.

And now the kids are headed back to school,
and you know what that means!


Yup- the end of Summer/Back to School Summer cold is about to hit.

But is it really a cold? You'd be surprised what is BLOOMING right now!

And what can cause seasonal allergy reactions!

Like Ragweed, Sagebrush, Bermuda Grass, Red Top, Corn and even Poison Ivy and Poison Oak! 

I know, who knew, right?

Which is why when allergy symptoms hit, we depend on a four-some of  Hyland's products to combat both my symptoms AND Miss Grace's: 

hylands allergy pack

Seasonal Allergy Relief tablets work the quickest of any sinus medicine I have EVER used! These quick dissolving tabs seem to start easing sinus pressure within 15 minutes after you take them! And you can give them to your child too (over the age of 12). They are my first line of defense. When it seems like the itchy throat and eyes and sneezing start, we take these. Usually they can combat the symptoms by themselves. I took these on vacation with us, and they let both Miss Grace and I stay outside non-stop, and kept those pesky allergies at bay. 

Miss Grace prefers the the 4 Kids Complete Allergy Syrup over the tablets, only because she has never liked having any medicine in her mouth for more than about 2 seconds! So if the tablets don't seem to be lasting, then we reach for the 4 Kids! It totally takes away her itchy throat sneezes, runny nose, itchy eyes and sinus drain, without leaving her drowsy (yes, I know, not a COMPLETE by what Mom would love, LOL). But when you're in the middle of FUN, you don't want to stop. And since it's for kids 2-12, she can keep on taking ti for a few more years!

Because of my job and having to be on the phone a lot, when allergy symptoms hit, I always seem to get an earache in one year, when seasonal allergies hit, so the Earache Drops allow me to keep working, and to lesson the pain! For Miss Grace, who has always been prone to Swimmer's Ear, it is the constant in and out of different pools (and chlorine levels) that hit her ears hard during Summer. Add to that seasonal allergies and she's more than ready for some ear drops too! There is NO sting with these drops, so she can tolerate them very well. I've found that they take any itching away quicker than other drops we've tried! They can used for kids age 2 and up, so they can work for everyone in your family!

DEFEND Cold & Cough is my final piece of seasonal allergy armor! If the tablets don't lesson the allergy symptoms, and I seem to me coughing too much, I'll take it. I've found that taking it at night, before going to bed has really helped me to sleep all night long. Best part? I don't wake up all fuzzy headed in the morning, like from traditional over the counter remedies! Usually I wake up with less symptoms and renewed energy! 

So that is why Hyland's medicines have become my seasonal allergy combat team! They come from a name I know and trust, which means they are NATURAL products that WORK! You don't have to worry about what is in the product that is bad for you, or your child. That is a HUGE relief for parents!

And that is why I was thrilled to see that Hyland's has become part of the Made to Matter selection at Target! 


This new selection of products, sold at Target, include natural products that WORK-
plain and simple! If you haven't seen the selection, you need to check it out. It includes beauty, grocery, household and baby products! I'm so thrilled Hyland's is included, as I can't brag about them enough! 

The Hyland's family of product can cover your entire family, including infants! Make them your go-to products in YOUR medicine cabinet and you won't be sorry your did! 




Comments