Recipe For Frizz Free Hair!

blast off back to school banner


Over the Summer I have been experimenting with my hair, and am thrilled to say I have not straightened it at ALL over the entire Summer. Yet my hair has not been frizzed out.

In fact my hair has been restored to it's curly self, and the maximum volume I have gotten resembles beach waves, as you can see below.

wavy hair


So I thought it might be a great idea to share my formula with you, in case your teens have the same issues with their hair, and maybe it will work for you too! And save some hair from damage!


My secret ingredients:

frizz free hair care formula

The formula:

1. Wash hair and while still wet, take a nickel size amount of the Palmer's Olive Oil Hair Milk and work it through hair from an inch from the scalp down

2. Mix 8-10 drops of Lavender Essential oil into the small bottle of Hollywood Beauty Tea Tree Oil (or your choice of Tea Tree Oil)

3. Squeeze out 2-3 drops of the combined oil and smoothe down locks on each side.

4. Let hair air dry

5. Result: CURLS that stay PUT and do NOT frizz!

Yes, you heard the angels sing!

Notes:

1. I haven't had to brush my hair either!  I just re wet it, add a dime size of the Palmer's Olive Oil Hair Milk when needed,  and finger comb.Curls bounce back, any rare knots are gone and I'm ready to go.

2. I also only wash my hair once, maybe twice a week. I haven't changed my normal schedule. If you/your girl(s) are very active, obviously they'll need to wash more often.


Comments