need a New Dress for Valentine's Day?

Dislosure / Disclaimer: I received this product, free of charge,from eShakti for blog posting purposes on this blog. No compensation, monetary or in kind, has been received or implied for this post. Nor was I told how to post about it




I don't know about you, but it seems I can find a dress that fits great, but it's ALWAYS in colors or fabric I hate, or I can find a color/fabric I love, but have an ill fitting dress.

So this Valentine's I thought, why NOT try Eshakti?

Not only do they have great Spring dresses, that are ready made, they have custom made dresses as well!

Check out some super Valentine's Day dress samples:


Yup- lots and lots of hearts, and lips! 

And with prices under $70, you just can't beat the style and design either!

I decided to order their  STRETCH COTTON POPLIN BLOUSON DRESS in a super teal color, that would last all year round/


Made out of stretch cotton poplin, this teal shirtdress is styled with an elastic waist and removable sash tie belt, above a buoyant skirt for a scrumptious blousony silhouette. It slips on over head, thanks to its spread collar and split front. Featuring raglan cap sleeves, and a ruched pleat bodice, it is comfortable and moves with you. The ruched pleat skirt, features a wide banded hem and not 1 but 2 side seam pockets. The dress comes knee length, But you do have your choice of 2 neckline, 5 sleeve type and 6 length options.  to really customize the dress for you.



I was THRILLED with the color and the amazing cotton poplin fabric, which it seems like only eShakti has. Seriously with our hot and humid Summers, that fabric is like a dream- it breathes, flows, but always looks GREAT. And did I mention, it has POCKETS! How many times at a formal event do you wish you had at least 1 pocket? And these pockets are DEEP! I can slide a set of keys in them easily!


Apparently there is was a major oops on the length as you can see, as it is NOT right below my knee! But after wearing it for the pictures, both Miss Grace and I agreed that the long skirt was pretty, and actually makes the dress more formal. The sash belt was also just as long, and I could actually wrap it around my waist multiple times. The neckline is a bit odd, with the inner fabric showing and it not laying flat. While the model dress looks the same, I think it is a matter of too much fabric that is causing the issue, and I probably should have reduced the bustline measure by 4 inches (at least) to account for all the extra fabric and it probably would've ft a lot better on top. I probably will take in the bust and waist for a more tailored fit for me, as both are very loose (apparently the way the dress fits accounts for the issue, so do consider that when ordering!), but I will definitely be wearing the dress all year long!

It only took a few minutes to place my order online, once I had my measurements, and the dress arrived 10 days later! That is super good timing! And another thing that I really love about eShakti!

So head on over to eSahkti and check out their dresses to day and don't be boring on Valentine's Day, be special!


Comments