Darren at ProBlogger is Challenged Bloggers yesterday with a 7-Link Challenge in his daily email and I decided to take it on!
The idea is to publish a post that is a list of 7 links to posts that you and others have written that respond to the following 7 categories. The links, and my answers in purple, are:
The idea is to publish a post that is a list of 7 links to posts that you and others have written that respond to the following 7 categories. The links, and my answers in purple, are:
- Your first post- AH, the day of infamy! June 12th, last year! I had no clue what I was doing, but started by just writing that I didn't know what I was doing in the Blog-o-sphere, and the travails of finding a NAME for said blog!
- A post you enjoyed writing the most- I loved writing the Louisiana Renaissance Festival Posts Numbers 1 and Number 2, plus the Wordless Wednesday follow up, as it was SO wonderful to see the joy in my daughter's eyes and how she took in all the new experiences and delighted in each and everyone. It made being a parent the most wonderful thing that day and I hope that came thru in the post and pictures!
- A post which had a great discussion-that would HAVE to be the Simplify My Life post, where I was trying to win a super netbook to take to the WeBlog conference- I showed the view from my front porch and had 'cup of coffee' for my readers to share with me! Got some super comments from my faithful readers and those who dropped in to check out the post! (oh yeah, I didn't win...bummer!)
- A post on someone else’s blog that you wish you’d written- pretty much ANYTHING on Christy's blog, Southern Plate, because her, and her Momma's, recipes are SO close to my families, but at least she's not under threat about sharing them! LOL. And then there is Grosgrain's Queen of Hearts Costume giveaway page- Oh MY- I SO SO wish I could so that exquisitively! And the photos are beyond stunning!
- Your most helpful post- I think to me that would be the page of Parental Technology Warnings- while it didn't get alot of comments, I heard from alot of people via email that some of the things pretty much scared them about their kids access to the web, and the web's access to the private lives!
- A post with a title that you are proud of- it's a toughie to pick just one! Obviously Bless Their Hearts Mom Blog's Birthday was pretty great- I never thought I'd make it to one year and have SO many posts and giveaways under my belt! Nor did I ever in my wildest dreams think I would have so many followers, subscribers and readers! I know, I know, before I go into Sally Field land, you guys ROCK! A close second was Happy Dance Time! WeBlog Conference Invite! How great it was to be invited with the 10 other bloggers to SUCH a great, wonderful, inspiring, beyond critical blog learning experience! Jyl and Kelli did a supreme job and we've all kept in touch and formed a great bond!
- A post that you wish more people had read- definitely the Tie One On and the Follow up Wordless Wednesday posts. I hope this year we can get more people who read this blog involved, it's such a GREAT way to share the love of the season with your kids!