DVD Review / Giveaway: Balloonatiks: The Collector's Set

** THIS GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED **



We recently received a dvd of several episodes of the new adventures of the
Balloonatiks (Balloonatiks: The Collector's Set).

The Balloonatiks are five normal kids who were accidentally "gooped" in a science experiment, that wentawry at the Hot Air City Fair, and they wound up with stretchy, bouncy, rubbery qualities that make their lives, zany, wild and balloony. Now, all their problems from squabbling siblings to schoolyard rivalries are given an added twist. On top of all their previous concerns about fitting in, making friends and establishing their own identities, their lives are complicated by the fact that they are no longer typical kids. They have odd and unexpected abilities. Now they have rubbery ways of tackling any challenge that is presented to them. Sometimes these abilities help them solve problems with ease; sometimes they only complicate things even more. And they have one problem they never had before – how do you blend in with all the other kids when you’re a Balloonatik? 


Even their names are balloon/rubber related- Leaky, Bouncer, Flator, Squeeker, Airbrain, and Sparky. Hot Air City is a real gas - a bustling, geothermal, steam-powered metropolis built with high-tech, cutting-edge energy sources and design. The City was designed by scientific genius, Professor Swellhead (who was responsible for the accidental gooping!).  His mission is to find a way to bring the kids back to their normal state. In the meantime, he helps them when he can to solve the problems affecting Hot Air City, like an evil vilan who has long pointy nails that can puncture balloons.

Kiddo and I watched the DVD, and then she asked to see it AGAIN. After the second viewing, I said enough for the day, but she would have gladly watched them again! I liked how she kept finding new things in the second viewing, and still laughed heartedly at all the funny parts!  The animation is above par for a kids show! The CGI animation and a unique story style, give kids a new concept in cartooning!

Balloonatiks: The Collector's Set is part of The Balloonatiks' realm for children, which ncludes a comics series, two paperbacks, games, and an interactive website! You can watch videos, play games, read up pon simple science experiments and check out all the characters there as well!.

I am quite happy to be able to offer one of my readers their own copy of the Balloonatiks, the Collector Set, thanks to SSA,  for their own kids/grandkids to enjoy!


The Giveaway
One Winner will win this review copy of Balloonatiks: The Collector's Set !!

ENTRIES:

Make sure I have an email address, with your comment, so I can contact you, if you win! 
If I don't have a way to contact you, you will forfeit your win!

USA/ Canada
 
3 day winner's rule : Winner has 3 days to acknowledge they won prize,
and confirm address, if no contact, then new winner will be picked in their place. 
 
Please post each entry separately, i.e. 2 posts for Subscribing:
  • Follow this blog on Google Friend Connect (1 entry) 
  • Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)
  • Follow the Balloonatiks on Twitter (1 entry) 
  • Follow the Balloonatiks on Facebook (1 entry)
  • Subscribe to this blog (2 entries) 
  • Qualified for the  Welcome to Fall Ya'll Button Earlybird Bonus(2 entries)
  • Signed up for the New Year, New Self Program on this Blog  on the Original Post  (2 entries)                                               
  • Stumble this post/giveaway (2 entries) 
  • Have the Welcome to Fall Ya'll Button (3 entries)
  • Have the “New Year, New Self Program” Button on your blog (2 entries) 
  • Have / Put the "Bless Their Hearts Mom Blog" Button on your blog or website (2 entries)
  • Tweet about this contest (3 entries), please include @BTHM1 in your tweet!  (this can be done DAILY for 3 entries PER day)  
  • Blog about this giveaway (4 entries)
BONUS:   Enter this post link in a Giveaway Linky on another site (5 entries)** MUST provide link to the Giveaway Linky!


Contest will end on October 9th, at midnight. Winner will be picked by Random Number (random.org) on October 10th, and emailed. As soon as winner's info is received, I will email their info to SSA, and they will send the dvd to the winner!



Disclosure / Disclaimer:  I received this dvd, free of charge,from SSA Public Relations,  for blog review purposes! No other compensation, monetary or in kind, has been received or implied for this post. Nor was I told how to review it.

Comments

  1. follow on gfc as darlanpaulsmamma
    melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. follow balloonatiks on twitter as lovinmykiddos
    melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. follow on twitter catss99
    catss99@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. have your original button
    catss99@yahoo.com
    catss99.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. have your original button 2
    catss99@yahoo.com
    catss99.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a gfc follower.

    hewella1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm an old GFC follower.

    headlessfowl at jteers dot net

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm an old twitter follower @headlessfowl.

    headlessfowl at jteers dot net

    ReplyDelete
  9. My niece would love this DVD. I follow via GFC
    hmhenderson AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I follow this blog on Google Friend Connect

    thransom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I follow you on Twitter
    (@THRansom)

    thransom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I follow the Balloonatiks on Twitter
    (@THRansom)

    thransom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I follow the Balloonatiks on Facebook
    (Heather Ransom)

    thransom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am an email subscriber

    thransom@gmail.com
    entry 1

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am an email subscriber

    thransom@gmail.com
    entry 2

    ReplyDelete
  16. I tweeted about your giveaway
    https://twitter.com/THRansom/status/25991871494

    thransom@gmail.com
    entry 1

    ReplyDelete
  17. I tweeted about your giveaway
    https://twitter.com/THRansom/status/25991871494

    thransom@gmail.com
    entry 2

    ReplyDelete
  18. I tweeted about your giveaway
    https://twitter.com/THRansom/status/25991871494

    thransom@gmail.com
    entry 3

    ReplyDelete
  19. Tweet
    https://twitter.com/THRansom/status/26077443404

    thransom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Tweet
    https://twitter.com/THRansom/status/26112579796

    thransom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Tweet
    https://twitter.com/THRansom/status/26133417660

    thransom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Tweet
    https://twitter.com/THRansom/status/26172164163

    thransom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Tweet
    https://twitter.com/THRansom/status/26190725033

    thransom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Tweet
    https://twitter.com/THRansom/status/26207468745

    thransom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I follow on GFC

    italiaangel80@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I follow on twitter
    @italiaangel80

    italiaangel80@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I follow balloonatiks on twitter
    @italiaangel80

    italiaangel80@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I like balloonatiks on facebook
    (brooke comperchio)

    italiaangel80@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I subscribe via email
    entry 1
    italiaangel80@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I subscribe via email
    entry 2
    italiaangel80@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. tweet
    http://twitter.com/italiaangel80/status/26211013678
    entry 1
    italiaangel80@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. tweet
    http://twitter.com/italiaangel80/status/26211013678
    entry 2
    italiaangel80@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. tweet
    http://twitter.com/italiaangel80/status/26211013678
    entry 3
    italiaangel80@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Tweet
    https://twitter.com/THRansom/status/26266231128

    thransom@gmail.com
    entry 1

    ReplyDelete
  35. Tweet
    https://twitter.com/THRansom/status/26266231128

    thransom@gmail.com
    entry 2

    ReplyDelete
  36. Tweet
    https://twitter.com/THRansom/status/26266231128

    thransom@gmail.com
    entry 3

    ReplyDelete
  37. tweet
    http://twitter.com/italiaangel80/status/26274636558
    entry 1
    italiaangel80@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. tweet
    http://twitter.com/italiaangel80/status/26274636558
    entry 2
    italiaangel80@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. tweet
    http://twitter.com/italiaangel80/status/26274636558
    entry 3
    italiaangel80@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Tweet
    https://twitter.com/THRansom/status/26390312875

    thransom@gmail.com
    entry 1

    ReplyDelete
  41. Tweet
    https://twitter.com/THRansom/status/26390312875

    thransom@gmail.com
    entry 2

    ReplyDelete
  42. Tweet
    https://twitter.com/THRansom/status/26390312875

    thransom@gmail.com
    entry 3

    ReplyDelete
  43. tweet
    http://twitter.com/italiaangel80/status/26401095627

    entry 1
    italiaangel80@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. tweet
    http://twitter.com/italiaangel80/status/26401095627

    entry 2
    italiaangel80@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. tweet
    http://twitter.com/italiaangel80/status/26401095627

    entry 3
    italiaangel80@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. I follow your blog. Would love to win!

    emilliepeters(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  47. Tweet
    http://twitter.com/THRansom/status/26457277899

    thransom@gmail.com
    entry 1

    ReplyDelete
  48. Tweet
    http://twitter.com/THRansom/status/26457277899

    thransom@gmail.com
    entry 2

    ReplyDelete
  49. Tweet
    http://twitter.com/THRansom/status/26457277899

    thransom@gmail.com
    entry 3

    ReplyDelete
  50. tweet
    http://twitter.com/italiaangel80/status/26496979373

    entry 1
    italiaangel80@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. tweet
    http://twitter.com/italiaangel80/status/26496979373

    entry 2
    italiaangel80@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. tweet
    http://twitter.com/italiaangel80/status/26496979373

    entry 3
    italiaangel80@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. Tweet
    https://twitter.com/THRansom/status/26560366457

    thransom@gmail.com
    entry 1

    ReplyDelete
  54. Tweet
    https://twitter.com/THRansom/status/26560366457

    thransom@gmail.com
    entry 2

    ReplyDelete
  55. Tweet
    https://twitter.com/THRansom/status/26560366457

    thransom@gmail.com
    entry 3

    ReplyDelete
  56. tweet
    http://twitter.com/italiaangel80/status/26590896394

    entry 1
    italiaangel80@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  57. tweet
    http://twitter.com/italiaangel80/status/26590896394

    entry 2
    italiaangel80@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. tweet
    http://twitter.com/italiaangel80/status/26590896394

    entry 3
    italiaangel80@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  59. Follow on Twitter @HendyMartin
    hmhenderson AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  60. Tweeted this giveaway #1
    http://twitter.com/HendyMartin/status/26629651467
    hmhenderson AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  61. Tweeted this giveaway #2
    http://twitter.com/HendyMartin/status/26629651467
    hmhenderson AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  62. Tweeted this giveaway #3
    http://twitter.com/HendyMartin/status/26629651467
    hmhenderson AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  63. tweet
    http://twitter.com/italiaangel80/status/26640551009

    entry 1
    italiaangel80@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  64. tweet
    http://twitter.com/italiaangel80/status/26640551009

    entry 2
    italiaangel80@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  65. tweet
    http://twitter.com/italiaangel80/status/26640551009

    entry 3
    italiaangel80@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  66. Tweet
    https://twitter.com/THRansom/status/26660574666

    thransom@gmail.com
    entry 1

    ReplyDelete
  67. Tweet
    https://twitter.com/THRansom/status/26660574666

    thransom@gmail.com
    entry 2

    ReplyDelete
  68. Tweet
    https://twitter.com/THRansom/status/26660574666

    thransom@gmail.com
    entry 3

    ReplyDelete
  69. tweet
    http://twitter.com/italiaangel80/status/26739131984
    entry 1
    italiaangel80@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  70. tweet
    http://twitter.com/italiaangel80/status/26739131984
    entry 2
    italiaangel80@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  71. tweet
    http://twitter.com/italiaangel80/status/26739131984
    entry 3
    italiaangel80@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  72. Tweet
    http://twitter.com/THRansom/status/26751850380

    thransom@gmail.com
    entry 1

    ReplyDelete
  73. Tweet
    http://twitter.com/THRansom/status/26751850380

    thransom@gmail.com
    entry 2

    ReplyDelete
  74. Tweet
    http://twitter.com/THRansom/status/26751850380

    thransom@gmail.com
    entry 3

    ReplyDelete
  75. Tweet
    http://twitter.com/THRansom/status/26837580692

    thransom@gmail.com
    entry 1

    ReplyDelete
  76. Tweet
    http://twitter.com/THRansom/status/26837580692

    thransom@gmail.com
    entry 2

    ReplyDelete
  77. Tweet
    http://twitter.com/THRansom/status/26837580692

    thransom@gmail.com
    entry 3

    ReplyDelete
  78. tweet
    http://twitter.com/italiaangel80/status/26838929490
    entry 1
    italiaangel80@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  79. tweet
    http://twitter.com/italiaangel80/status/26838929490
    entry 2
    italiaangel80@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  80. tweet
    http://twitter.com/italiaangel80/status/26838929490
    entry 3
    italiaangel80@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Follow and Share:

twitterfacebookbluesky appinstagrampinterestemail