Giveaway: Creative Organization 101, N.O. Style

** THIS GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED ***

welcome to fall yall button 2010

With back to school upon us, I wanted to share something that would help keep you organized, but be fun. But I had no idea what to select, as there were SO many back to school giveaways going with so many different products...
organization kit 1

BUT then I saw these 2 items and thought AHA- I know my readers will LOVE the creativity of the U-Make it calendar. This adorable 8x8 calendar has NO dates on it, so you can start WHEN you want to. AND you can add your own photos/artwork/whatever to the top and bottoms. It also comes with stickers for the important dates to remember! How great is that?

organization kit 2

AND of course if it has a gold fleur de lis (GO SAINTS!!), then of course, I HAVE to offer this great purse size note holder WITH small pen to my readers!! AND it comes with an extra tablet of replacement paper! Pretty isn't it????

fleur de lis notepad set

So Welcome to Fall-time to unleash your creativity if you win!

The Giveaway
One Winner will win both the Calendar and the notepad !!

ENTRIES:

Make sure I have an email address, with your comment, so I can contact you, if you win!   
If I don't have a way to contact you, you will forfeit your win!

USA/ Canada
 
3 day winner's rule : Winner has 3 days to acknowledge they won prize,
and confirm address, if no contact, then new winner will be picked in their place. 
 
Please post each entry separately, i.e. 2 posts for Subscribing:

  • Follow this blog on Google Friend Connect (1 entry) 
  • Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)
  • Subscribe to this blog (2 entries) 
  • Qualified for the  Welcome to Fall Ya'll Button Earlybird Bonus(2 entries)
  • Signed up for the New Year, New Self Program on this Blog  on the Original Post  (2 entries)                                               
  • Stumble this post/giveaway (2 entries) 
  • Have the Welcome to Fall Ya'll Button (3 entries)
  • Have the “New Year, New Self Program” Button on your blog (2 entries) 
  • Have / Put the "Bless Their Hearts Mom Blog" Button on your blog or website (2 entries)
  • Tweet about this contest (3 entries), please include @BTHM1 in your tweet!  (this can be done DAILY for 3 entries PER day)  
  • Blog about this giveaway (4 entries)
BONUS:   Enter this post link in a Giveaway Linky on another site (5 entries)** MUST provide link to the Giveaway Linky!


Contest will end on October 16th, at midnight. Winner will be picked by Random Number (random.org) on October 17th, and emailed. As soon as winner's info is received, I will email their info to Pear Tree, and they will send me a gift code to send to the winner!


Disclosure / Disclaimer:  I bought these items for this bonanza. No other compensation, monetary or in kind, has been received or implied for this post. Nor was I told how to post about them.

Comments

  1. I love being organized! And it's so much easier with the right tools.


    taffy(dot)lovell@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this useful and great giveaway. rojosho(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely giveaway. So practical and helpful. saubleb(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am an e-mail subscriber. +1. saubleb(at)gmail)dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am an e-mail subscriber. +2. saubleb(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I subscribe #1

    tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I could use this!
    susanerios at hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. follow on twitter as lovinmykiddos
    melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. http://twitter.com/lovinmykiddos/status/25339737740
    tweeted
    melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that notebook! Following on gfc

    ReplyDelete
  11. follow on twitter ~ momof2dancers

    ReplyDelete
  12. I follow via Google Friend Connect - Tiffypixie - Tiffypoot @ (aol.com)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I subscribe by email...Tiffypoot @ (aol.com)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I subscribe by email...Tiffypoot @ (aol.com) 2

    ReplyDelete
  15. This looks like such a great idea for a notepad and pen. I love it!
    I follow with gfc (psychdog).
    hickenfam at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I signed up on the New Year post.#1
    hickenfam at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I signed up on the New Year post.#2
    hickenfam at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I subscribe. #1
    hickenfam at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I subscribe. #2
    hickenfam at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I follow your blog.

    emilliepeters(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Entry #1 I subscribe to your blog.

    emilliepeters(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Entry #2 I subscribe to your blog.

    emilliepeters(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I follow on google friend connect. dwtc187@hotmail.com (@gmail.com for google account)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I follow you on twitter
    dwtc187@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I subscribe via email dwtc187@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I subscribe via email dwtc187@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Tweeted for ya @dwtc187
    dwtc187@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Tweeted for ya @dwtc187
    dwtc187@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Tweeted for ya @dwtc187
    dwtc187@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I am a follower.
    donna444444@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I follow you on twitter.(donnak4)
    donna444444@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I subscribed by email.
    donna444444@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. GFC follower
    vabred1963@aol.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Follow and Share:

twitterfacebookbluesky appinstagrampinterestemail