Mailbox Tuesday: Product Review: Pear Tree Greetings Christmas Cards

This post was delayed from yesterday.....

Did you realize it is only 58 DAYS til Christmas???? 

pear tree greetings logo

Which brings me to my next question- Have you thought about your Christmas cards yet? I know, you bought those cards last year after Christmas, on the 75% off table, but do you want to use them for your close friends and family, or do you want a personalized photo card?

If you do, then it's time to start looking and checking out different cards!

As a Pearista Reviewer for Pear Tree Greetings, I was recently given the opportunity to preview some of their new Christmas Cards for the year! I was very impressed and am looking forward to using them for my special Christmas cards this year!

My favorite is: Holiday Joy:  Even MORE photos- you can put the best on the front, then FOUR inside, AND a personalized message! AND you can pick the inside colors of the card! WOW.  holiday joy

 I think my favorite card so far is : Bringing Joy to the World: I love the ability to put 4 photos on the card. I can never pick just ONE picture for my Christmas cards- I love this card for family as they can see more of your child/family!
bringing joy to the world
And while my third choice doesn't have a photo, it's perfect for sending to Blog friends, for obvious reasons-ha ha, Delivering Dove :

delivering doves

Pear Tree Greetings Cards are printed on heavy 100 lb matte card stock, which is also 100% post-consumer recycled, so you get a GREAT looking card, that is good for the environment! AND if you order from Pear Tree Greetings, you should get your order within 4-9 business days, which includes 2 days for processing time. So you CAN procrastinate a little bit longer, or wait til you get that picture with Santa!

AND if you are having a Christmas party- they have wonderful Christmas party Invitations as well- here's my favorite:  Simply Merry:

simple merry

AND don't forget the post-Christmas thank you cards! get your children involved over their vacation time, and help instill some great habits to last their lifetimes! I told you about some the other day, but here are some more that I love:
From Kids: Peek a Boo Snowman:

peeka boo snowman card
:

 From the Family/Adults: Falling Snowflakes:
falling snowflaes card


So head on over to Pear Tree greetings today and check out their great lineup! I;m sure you'll find your perfect Christmas card today!


Disclosure: I received 24 free address labels of my choice, in return for this review, from Pear Tree Greetings. No other compensation has been offered or given for this review.