Product Review and Giveaway: Loveable Labels Camp Pack

** this giveaway is closed **

Pretty in Pink 2011


When Kiddo got ready to start school, one of the FIRST things we got told at orientation was to write her name on EVERYTHING, including clothing in her backpack (in case of emergency) and the backpack itself. UGH. Grandma spent good money on a leather backpack and had her name embroidered on it, and I was gonna write on it in permanent marker? I don't think so! After some stellar blog reviews, I settled on:
loveable labels logo

I ordered the Press n Stick Clothes Multi-Pack, and we still have 5 labels left! I labeled EVERYTHING (which as Kiddo says, IS FUN) ! And guess what? It's been 8 months and the labels look brand new, are still holding tight AND even the ones that have gone thru the dryer, A LOT, look brand new! I LOVE my Liveable Labels!

So when I contacted Loveable Labels about becoming one of their blog reviewers and was accepted, I was over the moon (sorry, I'm still in proverb land from yesterday!). DO you realize for us in the South, we ONLY have 7 1/2 weeks LEFT of school? Ok, every Mother just shuddered and screamed, OH NO, so sorry for that! But what are you gonna do with the kids for summer? Camp? Music Lessons? Sports Lessons? Team Sports? Dance Class? Ship them gleefully  Send them off to Grandma's house for as long as possible two weeks?

I don't know about you, but Kiddo has had a huge growth spurt in the last couple of weeks, and I know we're gonna need new labels for ALL her summer activities and into the beginning of school. But it's SUMMER. Labels should be fun and BRIGHT, and with Loveable Labels they can be! Plus, if your child is going to be involved in a certain activity, it's FUN for their labels to indicate that passion! The Loveable Labels Camp Packs are super for bringing out YOUR kid's personality"

sports pack

Not only are there Sports and Music (pictured above), they have Transportation, Polka Dotted and Nature Lover. Plus they have Color Coordinated packs! One is sure to fit YOUR kid! The packs have:
nature lover  pack•15 Regular Sticker Labels (Kiddo calls these Band-Aid stickers, cause they have the same shape! BONUS: they are sun, bleach AND dishwasher safe, so you CAN sanitize those sports/water bottles!)
•40 Slimline Sticker Labels (perfect for all the SMALL items like pens, rulers and calculators!)
•72 Press n'Stick Clothing DOTS (washer AND dryer safe, you get THREE different sizes, for any type of clothing)•12 Shoe Labels (these REALLY last- you'd be surprised!)
•2 Mini-Metal Tags
(two 4” silver ball chains incld) (perfect for backpacks and suitcases!)
•12 Square Labels (perfect for notebooks and carrying cases)



I let Kiddo pick which pack she wanted for the Summer and she picked Nature Lover (left) because it had Ladybugs on the Metal tags and Bees on the Clothing Labels! There are also flowers, butterflies, frogs and dolphins. Everything little girls love!

The labels are personalized with her name and all are VERY easy to read! While the Camp Packs may seem expensive at $45(US) , how much does replacing a LOST backpack or sports gear cost? If there's a name on it that is easy to read, it's gonna come back to you, saving you lots of money and aggravation in the long run! (BONUS: if you order before the end of March they have a bonus Inspiration Label set included FREE)

We're keeping the labels put up high, so we'll HAVE them for Summer, as Kiddo, aka Mini-Martha (Stewart) wants to label ANYTHING and everything, so we all know it's HERS (like she hasn't already confiscated everything of interest in the house already?), Pre-schoolers, gotta love 'em!

Give Lovelable Labels a check, I'm sure you'll find labels to fit ALL of your needs and once you see in person what outstanding quality they are, you'll make them a staple of your Back to School/ Summer lists!

Giveaway:
Winner will receive their choice of any of the Loveable Labels CAMP PACKS!

 Mandatory Entry:
Visit Loveable Labels and tell me your favorite camp pack!
(must be done or extra entries do NOT count)
 Extra Entries:
Make sure I have an email address, with your comment, 
so I can contact you,if you win! 
If I don't have a way to contact you, you will forfeit your win!

USA
/Canada only

           3 day winner's rule : Winner has days to acknowledge they won prize,
and confirm address, if no contact, then new winner will be picked in their place. 


  Please post each entry separately, i.e. 2 comments for Subscribing: 
     Some entries have been combined on one line, check carefully
  • Follow this blog on Google Friend Connect (1 entry) 
  • Follow me on TwitterFacebook or Networked Blogs (1 entry for EACH) 
  • Follow Loveable Labels on Twitter or Facebook (1 entry for EACH)
  • Follow Lovelable Labels Blog on RSS Reader  (1 entry )
  • Post "Bless Their Hearts Mom sent me!"  on the Loveable Labels Facebook fanpage  (1 entry)
  • Vote for us at Picket Fence Blogs (button  on right sidebar) or at the Say Cutie Shutterfly contest!(1 entry, each)
  • Fun entry! Go to our Blog Rolls and select a blog that starts with the same letter as your email. let me know the title of one of their posts on their main page! (2 entries)
  • Subscribe to this blog (2 entries)
  • Share this giveaway on Facebook or Twitter (please use BTHM1 in your Tweet!) -you can use the new SHARE and RETWEET buttons below this post!) (2 entries EACH, per DAY)
  • Stumble this post/giveaway (2 entries)  (use the new SHARE button below!)
  • Have / Put the "Bless Their Hearts Mom Blog" Button on your blog or website (3 entries)
  • Enter this post link in a Giveaway Linky on another site (4 entries)** MUST provide link to the Giveaway Linky! 
  • Told me your favorite PINK memory on THIS post (can NOT be put on this post) (4 entries) 
  • Have the Pretty in Pink Button (on right top sidebar) on your blog (4 entries)
  • Blog about this giveaway (5 entries)
  • BIG BONUS: Order ANYTHING from Loveable Labels before the end of March (10 entries- MUST be confirmed!)


Contest will end on April 1st at midnight. Winner will be picked by Random Number (random.org) on April 2nd, and emailed. As soon as winners' info is received, I will email their info to Loveable Labels, who will contact them about claiming their prize!


Disclosure / Disclaimer: I received a Loveable Labels Personalized Camp Pack for review purposes, free of charge, from Loveable Labels! No other compensation, monetary or in kind, has been received or implied for this post. Nor was I told how to post about them.

Comments

  1. I like Ultimate Camp Pack - Polka Dot Me

    spdls0215@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Networked Blogs follower

    spdls0215@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Follow Loveable Labels on Twitter

    @spdls0215

    ReplyDelete
  4. Follow Loveable Labels on Facebook

    fb:suzie p. santos

    ReplyDelete
  5. Follow Lovelable Labels Blog on RSS Reader

    fb:suzie p. santos

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wrote on lovable labels wall

    http://www.facebook.com/lovablelabels.officialfanpage#!/spdls0215/posts/10150431168425694

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tweet

    http://twitter.com/spdls0215/status/48806243917250560

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the nature lover.

    lovelydomesticdiva (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the Polka Dot Me Ultimate camp Pack
    ro20del@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm a GFC follower (ro20del)
    ro20del@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I follow you on twitter (@daddykulit)
    ro20del@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I liked Bless Their Hearts Mom on Facebook (Rod D)
    ro20del@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I follow you on Networked blogs.
    ro20del@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I follow Lovable Labels on Facebook (Rod D)
    ro20del@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I follow @mylovablelabels on twitter (@daddykulit)
    ro20del@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I voted for you on Picket Fence blogs
    ro20del@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fun entry- Resourceful Mommy
    Post: Are you a Professional Blogger?
    ro20del@yahoo.com
    x1

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fun entry- Resourceful Mommy
    Post: Are you a Professional Blogger?
    ro20del@yahoo.com
    x2

    ReplyDelete
  19. Subscribed to your blog via email
    ro20del@yahoo.com
    x1

    ReplyDelete
  20. Subscribed to your blog via email
    ro20del@yahoo.com
    x2

    ReplyDelete
  21. http://twitter.com/#!/daddykulit/status/48953076010319872
    ro20del@yahoo.com
    x1

    ReplyDelete
  22. http://twitter.com/#!/daddykulit/status/48953076010319872
    ro20del@yahoo.com
    x2

    ReplyDelete
  23. FB shared; http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=192108707494815&id=100000500495298
    ro20del@yahoo.com
    x1

    ReplyDelete
  24. FB shared; http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=192108707494815&id=100000500495298
    ro20del@yahoo.com
    x2

    ReplyDelete
  25. http://twitter.com/#!/daddykulit/status/49245316322562048
    ro20del@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. love the ultimate camp pack polka dot me pumpkin shaun

    ReplyDelete
  27. I like the Ultimate Camp Pack - Polka Dot Me - for my daughter. coreybrennan26@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. email subscriber 1 - coreybrennan26@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. email subscriber 2 - coreybrennan26@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. voted on the fence - coreybrennan26@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I like the sporty pack.
    dgoodridge84@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. GFC follower.
    dgoodridge84@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Networked blogs follower.
    dgoodridge84@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I voted at picket fence blogs.
    dgoodridge84@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. My favorite is the nature-lover camp pack.
    lclazar029 at yahoo dot ca

    ReplyDelete
  36. ~GFC follower -LCruz
    lclazar029 at yahoo dot ca

    ReplyDelete
  37. ~Follow @BTHM1 on twitter as @momofnicnic
    lclazar029 at yahoo dot ca

    ReplyDelete
  38. I follow you on Networked Blogs
    lclazar029 at yahoo dot ca

    ReplyDelete
  39. I follow Lovable Labels on twitter as @momofnicnic
    lclazar029 at yahoo dot ca

    ReplyDelete
  40. ~Fan of Lovable Labels on FB:lanie l
    lclazar029 at yahoo dot ca

    ReplyDelete
  41. ~3/20 voted you on the fence
    lclazar029 at yahoo dot ca

    ReplyDelete
  42. http://twitter.com/#!/momofnicnic/status/49632759982981120
    lclazar029 at yahoo dot ca
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  43. http://twitter.com/#!/momofnicnic/status/49632759982981120
    lclazar029 at yahoo dot ca
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  44. blog roll fun entry: Live, Love, laugh with Leslie
    Post on their main page:GourmetGift Baskets.com-Junk Food Care Package {Giveaway}
    lclazar029 at yahoo dot ca
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  45. blog roll fun entry: Live, Love, laugh with Leslie
    Post on their main page:GourmetGift Baskets.com-Junk Food Care Package {Giveaway}
    lclazar029 at yahoo dot ca
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  46. ~Email subscriber
    lclazar029 at yahoo dot ca
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  47. ~Email subscriber
    lclazar029 at yahoo dot ca
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  48. http://twitter.com/#!/daddykulit/status/49682824504156160
    ro20del@yahoo.com
    (1of2)

    ReplyDelete
  49. http://twitter.com/#!/daddykulit/status/49682824504156160
    ro20del@yahoo.com
    (2of2)

    ReplyDelete
  50. FB shared: http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=173293826054106&id=100000500495298
    ro20del@yahoo.com
    (1of2)

    ReplyDelete
  51. FB shared: http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=173293826054106&id=100000500495298
    ro20del@yahoo.com
    (2of2)

    ReplyDelete
  52. http://twitter.com/#!/momofnicnic/status/49963481922932736
    lclazar029 at yahoo dot ca
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  53. http://twitter.com/#!/momofnicnic/status/49963481922932736
    lclazar029 at yahoo dot ca
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  54. http://twitter.com/#!/daddykulit/status/49977450255482880
    ro20del@yahoo.com (1 0f 2 )

    ReplyDelete
  55. http://twitter.com/#!/daddykulit/status/49977450255482880
    ro20del@yahoo.com (2 of 2 )

    ReplyDelete
  56. http://twitter.com/#!/momofnicnic/status/50299666650243072
    lclazar029 at yahoo dot ca

    ReplyDelete
  57. http://twitter.com/#!/momofnicnic/status/50299666650243072
    lclazar029 at yahoo dot ca
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  58. http://twitter.com/#!/daddykulit/status/50433596988727296
    ro20del@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  59. Tweet

    http://twitter.com/spdls0215/status/50635258697232384

    ReplyDelete
  60. http://twitter.com/#!/momofnicnic/status/50696425813704704
    lclazar029 at yahoo dot ca - #1

    ReplyDelete
  61. http://twitter.com/#!/momofnicnic/status/50696425813704704
    lclazar029 at yahoo dot ca - #2

    ReplyDelete
  62. My favourite camp pack is the Nature Lover Pack. abrennan09@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  63. subscribe via email-1
    abrennan09@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  64. subscribe via email-2
    abrennan09@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  65. voted on the fence
    abrennan09@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  66. Tweet

    http://twitter.com/spdls0215/status/50982346505195520

    ReplyDelete
  67. Tweet

    http://twitter.com/spdls0215/status/50982346505195520

    ReplyDelete
  68. my favorite is the Movin' & Groovin'
    pack

    ReplyDelete
  69. http://twitter.com/#!/momofnicnic/status/51030908790247425
    lclazar029 at yahoo dot ca
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  70. http://twitter.com/#!/momofnicnic/status/51030908790247425
    lclazar029 at yahoo dot ca
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  71. http://twitter.com/#!/daddykulit/status/51157663278575616
    ro20del@yahoo.com (1of2)

    ReplyDelete
  72. http://twitter.com/#!/daddykulit/status/51157663278575616
    ro20del@yahoo.com (2of2)

    ReplyDelete
  73. FB shared-http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=208256482534378&id=100000500495298
    ro20del@yahoo.com (1of2)

    ReplyDelete
  74. FB shared-http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=208256482534378&id=100000500495298
    ro20del@yahoo.com (2of2)

    ReplyDelete
  75. http://twitter.com/#!/momofnicnic/status/51476413689245696
    lclazar029 at yahoo dot ca
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  76. http://twitter.com/#!/momofnicnic/status/51476413689245696
    lclazar029 at yahoo dot ca
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  77. http://twitter.com/#!/daddykulit/status/51780565564788738
    ro20del@yahoo.com
    (1 of 2)

    ReplyDelete
  78. http://twitter.com/#!/daddykulit/status/51780565564788738
    ro20del@yahoo.com
    (2 of 2)

    ReplyDelete
  79. FB shared- http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=139435659459617&id=100000500495298 (1 of 2)
    ro20del at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  80. FB shared- http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=139435659459617&id=100000500495298 (2of 2)
    ro20del at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  81. http://twitter.com/#!/daddykulit/status/52212400434327552
    ro20del at yahoo.com (1of 2)

    ReplyDelete
  82. http://twitter.com/#!/daddykulit/status/52212400434327552
    ro20del at yahoo.com (2 of 2)

    ReplyDelete
  83. http://twitter.com/#!/momofnicnic/status/52223060375384064
    lclazar029 at yahoo dot ca
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  84. http://twitter.com/#!/momofnicnic/status/52223060375384064
    lclazar029 at yahoo dot ca
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  85. http://twitter.com/#!/daddykulit/status/52488170213867520
    ro20del at yahoo.com (1of2)

    ReplyDelete
  86. http://twitter.com/#!/daddykulit/status/52488170213867520
    ro20del at yahoo.com (2of2)

    ReplyDelete
  87. http://twitter.com/#!/daddykulit/status/52971965367070720
    ro20del at yahoo.com
    (1of2)

    ReplyDelete
  88. http://twitter.com/#!/daddykulit/status/52971965367070720
    ro20del at yahoo.com
    (2of2)

    ReplyDelete
  89. http://twitter.com/#!/daddykulit/status/53564198449455104
    ro20del at yahoo.com (1 of 2)

    ReplyDelete
  90. http://twitter.com/#!/daddykulit/status/53564198449455104
    ro20del at yahoo.com (2 of 2)

    ReplyDelete
  91. http://twitter.com/#!/momofnicnic/status/53686762177957888
    lclazar029 at yahoo dot ca
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  92. http://twitter.com/#!/momofnicnic/status/53686762177957888
    lclazar029 at yahoo dot ca
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  93. http://twitter.com/#!/daddykulit/status/53937859870195712
    ro20del at yahoo.com (1 of 2)

    ReplyDelete
  94. http://twitter.com/#!/daddykulit/status/53937859870195712
    ro20del at yahoo.com (2 of 2)

    ReplyDelete
  95. FB shared- http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=157182704342372&id=100000500495298
    ro20del at yahoo.com (1 of 2)

    ReplyDelete
  96. FB shared- http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=157182704342372&id=100000500495298
    ro20del at yahoo.com (2of 2)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Follow and Share:

twitterfacebookbluesky appinstagrampinterestemail