Giveaway: AquaEars Cartoon Characters Kids Sets

Last month I told you about the great new AquaEars designs for kids, featuring Disney and other cartoon characters and we had a great response for the giveaway!

Fast forward a few weeks and Miss Grace has decided she no longer wants to wear her AquaEars. She's gotten too big for 'baby ears'. Sigh....the first grader is emerging....LOL

So I have not one but two sets of AquaEars that have not been opened and I figured a wonderful BTHM reader could PROBABLY use them (yes? no?), so I decided to offer them as a special last minute giveaway!

I am going to run this for a week ONLY, as I want to be able to mail them out with the July prizes during the first week of August, so the winner has plenty of time to use them before school starts!

So here you go, here's the prize pack:

aquaears gift pack


Yup- one Finding Nemo and one SpongeBob!
That's 6 sets of Aqua Ears!

Ready to win the pack?

a Rafflecopter giveaway


Thanks for entering the giveaway!

Comments

Follow and Share:

twitterfacebookbluesky appinstagrampinterestemail