Mailbox Tuesday: Simply Go-Gurt by Yoplait

This past week I won a great Go-Gurt package from Kiddies Corner Deals!

yoplait prize package contents

I received a Great Little Lap Desk/Organizer for the car, as well as a Little Kid Size (aka Pocket) Etch-a-Sketch (at least that's what my daughter called it before she ran off with it. It has yet to be seen from since!).

There was also a GORGEOUS Galison Origami weekly organizer which is just TOO pretty to use! (Galison is the sister-company of MudPuppy, who I told you about before, with the great puzzles and flashcard rings!).
It's filled with great little post-its (240 of em) and an adorable mini-organizer for receipts, as well as a weekly planner notepad!
weekly planner

 AND of course the reason for the prize: a coupon for a FREE box of Yoplait Go-Gurt!

My daughter adores yogurt! We gave it to her once she could have solid food, and called it 'baby ice cream'. For some reason, her stomach tolerated it pretty well, even with her lactose-intolerance! And she's always gravitated to the berry flavors (like Mom!), so I wasn't surprised the first time we let her try a Go-Gurt that she wolfed it down!

Go-Gurt is a healthy, good-for-you, lowfat snack that I can feel good about giving my daughter!. It's free of the artificial flavors, colors and sweeteners that most of today's snacks (and thus our kids) are packed full of.

We bought the Sponge Bob Special Edition Strawberry Riptide & Bikini Bottom Berry flavor box and put half in the freezer! (FYI- the berry flavor takes like Boysenberry- YUMMY!!!)  BOY do they freeze well! It's like eating a soft-serve ice cream or sorbet! AND the best part? Daughter loved them and I don;t have to worry about her getting all that SUGAR from popsicles. If I could send them to school with her in the fall, I would (they're going to a no snacks from home policy, but if you freeze them the night before, they will that out by lunch time in the lunchbox and be cool!)


You can get a $1.00 off coupon on Yoplait's website still! So hurry and check it out, your kids will love ya for such yummy treats and you'll love 'em because they're healthy!